- More reflective with a better understanding of their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Better understanding of the drivers of school improvement
- Improved confidence
- Improved people-management skills
- Better execution of improvement strategies.
- Improved delegation and levels of accountability
- SMT, Subject, Tutor and phase teams meet regularly and support collective decisions
- Improved planning with more consultation in the planning process.
- Improved monitoring of dates and deadlines.
- Greater staff commitment to their own professional development
- Improved teaching quality
- Improved learner performance in NSC/ANA/Systemic tests